Services and Prices
Laser hair removal for legs in Ternopil
It is not acceptable for a woman to have ‘hairy’ legs. They should always be smooth and well-groomed. At any time of year. Women remove hair from their legs in different ways: epilators, razors, wax and sugar paste. It is known that all these ways are painful and ineffective. Soon the hair will grow back, already stiffer and thicker. These methods also have many side effects: from skin irritations, hair growth, inflammation of the follicle to serious razor cuts. All this can be avoided by laser hair removal for the legs.
Do you want to have smooth legs? Beautiful and long lasting? Contact Viasan.
MOVEO's best hair removal technology in the world. We have it!
What is the procedure of laser hair removal for the legs
Dynamic laser epilation for the legs has three stages:
During the consultation, the condition of the patient's skin is examined in areas that are subsequently exposed to laser exposure. It is checked if there are any contraindications. The phototype of the skin is determined, individual parameters of laser radiation are selected. Trial testing is made.
2. Laser hair removal for the legs
It can be complete (legs are treated completely) or partial. Specialists work with four zones:
1. Shins are areas of the legs of the largest hair, which require epilation most often. They are usually open, eye-catching and should always look excellent. You can make them smooth and attractive in a few sessions.
2. Hips. In this area the hair can be of different textures (hard or downy). Therefore, the specialist selects the necessary parameters of action.
3. Knees are the most difficult places for hair self-removal, where unwanted vegetation is very noticeable.
4. Feet. Hair can grow on the toes or on the back of the feet. This is anaesthetic. With the help of a laser beam, hair is removed quickly and for a long time.
There is no recovery period after dynamic laser hair removal. This is an indisputable plus. Regenerating cream, usually contained panthenol, is only applied on laser-treated skin. The patient returns to his usual rhythm of life.
How to prepare for laser hair removal
4-8 hours before the session, you should carefully shave the epilation area. 2 weeks before laser depilation for the legs, it is not recommended:
- to sunbathe actively in the sun or in the solarium;
- to take tetracycline antibiotics, fluoroquinolones;
- to pull hair out of the epilation area;
- to lubricate the skin with creams and alcohol-based solutions.
The result after laser hair removal on the legs
The principle of laser hair removal from the body is the thermal destruction of the pigment melanin contained in the hair follicle. Hair with a damaged root stops growing. Because its life goes through three phases (active growth, rest and death), the result after laser hair removal is long-term.
The laser beam destroys only the hair follicle, which is in the phase of active growth, it does not act on the ‘sleeping’ hair. Therefore, the effect after the first procedure, though noticeable, but not perfect. To remove the hair on your legs completely, you need a few more visits to the laser room, during which the rest of the hair will be removed.
Smooth skin and well-groomed legs are attractive and sexy. And you deserve them.
As Giacomo Casanova said, ‘in a women's beauty contest, the first thing I look at is legs’.
Dynamic laser epilation for the legs using MOVEO
At the Viasan Center, the procedure is performed using MOVEO technology on a Motus AY device (Deka). This reliable professional laser equipment has long been used successfully in the world's leading medical centres.
Advantages of ‘epilation in motion’ by MOVEO:
- no restrictions, suitable for everyone;
- large cultivated area;
- high processing speed;
- the effect of ‘clean hair removal’;
- comfort of the procedure;
- painlessness and safety.
Thanks to the sapphire tip and pulse frequency (10 Hz), the skin area of 10*10 cm is treated in just 10 seconds. The procedure is much faster than on other devices.
The full course of laser hair removal on alexandrite laser with MOVEO technology will take only 6-8 sessions.
Laser hair removal for the legs is performed under the following conditions:
- hair on the legs, shins, knees, toes, hips;
- inflammation of the follicles and black spots on the skin;
- ingrown hairs after using other methods (shaving, depilation, sugaring);
- the need to remove hair from very sensitive skin.
The MOVEO Motus AY dynamic equipment for laser hair removal is certified and has all the necessary permits and regulations.